Unable to comment.


Unfortunately, or possibly fortunately, I have not been able to attend the last two games for Forest. This means I missed two draws, one away against Middlesbrough (1-1), the other at home against Doncaster (0-0).

From what I've heard, neither game was particularly inspiring. This leaves me in a less than able place to comment on the games themselves. Andy Reid appears to have made a miraculous recovery from his 6 week injury after less than 6 days. Good news supposedly, though I'm sure I'm not the only Forest fan panicking that his early departure in the Doncaster game isn't another knock that he's picked up. This could be the worst case scenario, especially as we have our bitter rivals, Derby County, to play this Saturday. Further worrying is the fact that we have made so questionable starting team selections over the past few games. 

This could lead to a few tears before the game, especially if Forest fans see likes of Collins, Harding, Moussi and Halford all in the same starting line up.

However, the next game IS Saturday. It's the big one so you will have my next Forest blog following that particular game. 

If we lose,  maybe give me a few days to get over it. 

Please. 

Thanks!

Next game: Derby County vs Nottingham Forest 22/03/14 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I haven't been looking forward to this...

New year, new everything...

Non-League Football